Friday, November 27, 2009

CEiMB-Orange, Radish and Mint Salad, without the mint

This week's CEiMB recipe was a free choice. We were given the opportunity to choose any recipe we wanted to try, although we were encouraged to make something we could bring to Thanksgiving dinner.
I decided to try this really simple salad because I have been wanting to try things that have radishes as a main ingredient.
I didn't share this at Thanksgiving, but I thought it was a pretty, yummy salad.

The sweetness of the oranges and the spicy hot of the radishes was really good together. I didn't really get the whole effect of the salad, because I didn't use fresh mint, but I used fresh parsley instead. I think the mint would add a nice kick to this salad.

I hope that everyone is having a great holiday weekend. Make sure you check out the CEiMB Blogroll to see what everyone else decided to try this week!


Recipe for Orange, Radish and Mint Salad

4 comments:

Elina said...

Your salad looks so fresh! A great break from the heavier Thanksgiving fare we're seeing all over the blog world. I made some almond cherry clusters that didn't make it to Thanksgiving but my husband and I definitely enjoyed! :)

Sook said...

Mmmm that salad looks so mouthwatering!

Maria Salomon said...

What a beautiful salad!
and with all the clementines around this time of year.....I may have to use them for this salad!

Kayte said...

So very pretty...I am going to have to make this soon, and I think it would be a very pretty addition to Christmas Eve dinner...looks can sell on this one!